Living animals can not be put on a shelf and taken down every once in a while, played with and put back on that shelf. My best intention is to provide as healthy, and happy a puppy as possibly. Almost anything can happen to young small dogs, although I plan to stay in contact to ensure there are no misunderstanding. I can only offer suggestions, but will always be supportive. My puppies will be up-to-date on vaccinations at time of arriving, at their new home. Please let the puppy settle into a routine before adding any new vaccines to their system.
I provide two phone numbers, accept text messages, and emails. I want to be of assistance if necessary, or give additional information concerning my puppies. I have to rely on your eyes to identify concerns. I do like for the puppy to get a vet check, after it goes home. No vaccinations are due usually, so I only want someone to go for a well baby check. I want the time interval for the next vaccination to be great enough for the new owner to become familiar with their new puppy prior to re-vaccinating. I want the owner to recognize signs of a reaction to vaccinations, which means knowing the puppy is necessary. Quick action might be necessary.
I can not cover injuries due to rough handling, lack of adequate food which can result in hypoglycemia, over playing a young baby, or digestive problems resulting from inadequate supervision. Vet care is necessary when problems start prior to them becoming bigger problems. Quick action is required in all of the above setting. To the original purchaser:
1. “I guarantee my puppies will be free of virals, for 7 days.” There after the required vigilance rest on the new owner. Never put a young puppy on ground or surfaces frequented by other dogs. Treat them like new born children we bring home from the hospital. Their immune systems have to develop to withstand exposure.
2. I would like to think I will never raise a puppy with “Congenital or Genetic” problems, but I am not sure that is possible. I want to provide a healthy puppy for someone, but if the above occurs and it is “life threatening”, I will work with you to make a bad situation better. Vet paper work providing necessary information, for both of us to communicate intelligently, is required. I want to be fair concerning life threatening Congenital and Genetic problems, which will result in loss of the puppy. Exclusion of reproductive problems: retained testicles, failure to come into heat, and produce viable puppies.
3. I do not require my puppies be spayed or neutered, but either may be the best for the puppy. Spaying, neutering, or deciding to breed you dog is strictly your choice, unless a prior agreement is in writing. No Guarantees are made for fertility, reproductive ability, or retained testicles.
4. I do not micro-chip, but think it is an excellent idea for the pet owner. I include the peel-off labels on vaccination records. Someone will always know what product I used and when it was administered. The brand Wormer is always made clear on the vaccination records.
5. Treatable conditions: I can not guarantee against: worms, mites, coughs, other parasites, hair loss, and food allergies. Some of the above is normal care by a pet owner. These are non-life-threatening, if treated in a timely manner.
6. With the above said, I will NOT pay your vet bills. I hope the above does not occur, but these are possible.
Vicky’s Toy Puppies Holding Fee Contract
VICKY’S TOY PUPPIES HOLDING FEE (Surety of Action Holding Fee) In the amount of $200.00 or $208.00 (PayPal) is required to hold this Puppy for the Buyer until date of Delivery.
There are no refunds on Holding Fees, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Failure of the Buyer to complete this purchase would subject Seller to lost opportunities to sell the Puppy to some other Buyer and retention of the Holding Fee is meant to compensate Seller for his possible loss. This Holding Fee signifies the intent on the part of the Buyer to follow through with the Purchase of this Puppy.
The Seller reserves the right to void this transaction and refund the Holding Fee if we learn of any reason why Buyer might not be suitable for the puppy.
If the transaction is voided or if through some tragic accident the Puppy were to die or otherwise be seriously injured before it goes to its new home then, of course, the Holding Fee will be returned to the Buyer; unless the Buyer wishes to apply the Holding Fee to another Puppy, if one is available, or to a puppy from the next available litter.
VICKY’S TOY PUPPIES PREFERRED HOLDING FEE PAYMENT METHOD: Our preferred method of payment is by PayPal however we do accept cash and U.S. postal money orders. If PayPal is selected, the transaction will all be done as a secured transaction by PayPal.com. A $6.00 charge will be added to the Holding Fee amount to cover PayPal’s processing fees.
(PayPal accepts credit card, debit card, and electronic check payments)